Friday, February 29, 2008

WHICH ROPE COMPANY MAKES THE BEST TEAM ROPING ROPE?

With all of the rope companies out there today, which ropes are best, and what do you like to use to team rope? Some of the rope companies are Cactus, Fastback, Rattler, Classic, Ropervision, Callaway, Sutton, Revolution, Running P, and Willard ropes, just to name the ones I know. There may be others that I don’t know. If you know of some others that I didn’t mention, let me know.
The two newest inventions to ropes, that I know of, deal with Ropervision and Revolution Rope Companies. The Ropervision Company introduced the Wax Free Rope. This rope is supposed to last longer, always feel the same, even in different weather conditions, and to not slide on the dally. I have tried these and they seem to do all they say. The Revolution Rope Company came out with the tip accelerator rope. It was designed so the roper could feel the tip better. I hear that you send them your loop size, and they put extra weight in the tip, for your size of loop. That way, your tip always has the most weight. Now, I haven’t tried these ropes, and am very anxious for someone, who has used them, to get in touch with me to let me know how they like them.
In any case, I would like for you to let me know what ropes you like best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they all suck!!!!!!!!!